Verification of Expected Death (VOED)
- Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Suitable for: Registered Health Care Professional’s who undertake this skill as directed within their organisational policy
- Delivered: online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees only
This session covers:
- What is verification of expected adult death?
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Review any changes in regard to COVID-19
- Explore the professional and legal issues in relation to the verification of expected death including roles and responsibilities
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
- Tuesday 09 January 2024: 13:30 – 15:00 FULL
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas.
£30 for people outside of this area, or £75 per organisation*
*Applies to online courses only and enables an organisation to send up to 3 people (names and payments must be provided in advance of attending).