Recognising the Last 12 months of Life & Supportive Care Record Training
- Length: 1.5 hours
- Suitable for: For any staff working in Care Homes in Cheshire
- Delivered: Online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: Places are fully funded for care home staff in East Cheshire and Cheshire West and Chester local authority areas.
The aims of the session are to increase care home staff knowledge, skills and confidence in:
- Recognising signs that someone may be in the last 12 months of life
- Recognising signs that someone is actively dying
- Use of the North West Model for Life Limiting Conditions and good practice guide
Benefits of setting up a Supportive Care Record for your care home.
Thursday 18 May 2023: 09:30-11:00