The aim of this information session is to give unpaid/family carers, a better understanding of the types of support within Cheshire that can help them with their caring role.
Whether that is in a practical sense or supporting emotionally.
Participants have chance to discuss some of the following:
- Where to get help and advice
- Who you can talk to
- Financial & practical entitlements
- Carers needs assessment
- Carers emergency plan
Book here now.
Who is it for?
This session is for any unpaid/family carer of people who are receiving support from Palliative Care in Partnership.
2.5 hour session
Online via Microsoft Teams
Date and time
- Wednesday 20 July 2022 : 13.00 – 15.30
- Wednesday 14 September 2022 : 13.00 – 15.30
- Thursday 17 November 2022 : 13.00 – 15.30
- Tuesday 17 January 2023 : 9.30 – 12.00
This session is fully funded for any unpaid/family carer of people who received care from Palliative Care in Partnership.