Acute Oncological Emergencies
- Length: One day face to face event
- Suitable for: Nurses, Doctors, Paramedics and Allied Health Professionals who want to increase their knowledge on management of oncological emergencies
- Delivered: face to face, see venues below
- Price: Places are fully funded
This whole day event will focus on management of emergencies for patients on cancer treatment and living with cancer. The day will include sessions on metastatic spinal cord compression, immunotherapy, neutropenic sepsis, Cancer of Unknown Primary, recognising Systemic Anti -Cancer Therapy toxicities.
- Monday 11 March 2024: 9:00 – 16:00 at Worleston Village Hall, Nantwich