Mayfly Advance Care Planning and Communication Skills Course
- Length: 8 hours
- Suitable for: All health and social care professionals and allied health care professionals.
- Delivered: at Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe, CW1 4RJ or online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees only (not available for staff outside these areas)
- Are you required to have conversations with patients and those important to them about their care?
- Do you support patients and those important to them to start to think about their care as they become less well?
- Are you interested in learning more about Advance Care Planning?
- Do you want to gain more skills and knowledge around Advance Care Planning?
If so this interactive session is divided into 4 main areas
Think about, Talk about, Record and Share, to help you to have those conversation and identify what is important to the patients that you care for.
- Thursday 25 January 2024: 09.00-17.00 at Spring Farm
- Wednesday 28 February 2024: 09.15- 15.00 Online FULL
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas.
£90 for people outside of this area.