Learning through simulation; Supporting dementia care and good end of life care
- Length: 7 hours
- Suitable for: GP’s, Qualified Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Allied Health professionals who work in the community or care home environment.
- Delivered: face to face at Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe, CW1 4RJ
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees. Not available for staff outside this area.
This interactive session gives participants the opportunity to look at and work through real life experiences they may face when working with people with dementia or with patients who are dying.
It offers the opportunity to practice in a realistic, safe and supportive environment, using audio visual equipment which enables participants to observe, discuss, debrief and reflect on individual actions, therefore optimising the learning experience.
- Tuesday 5 December 2023: 9.00 – 16.00 FULL
- Monday 8 January 2024: 9.00 – 16.00
- Monday 12 February 2024: 9.00 – 16.00 FULL
- Monday 25 March 2024: 9.00 – 16.00
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas.
£90 for people outside of this area.