Learning through simulation: Running an effective community palliative MDT meeting
- Length: 3.5 hours
- Suitable for: Any health or social care professional who is involved in community palliative MDT meetings. Including GP’s, District Nurses, Specialist Nurses, AHP’s, Social workers and Practice Managers.
- Delivered: face to face at Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe, CW1 4RJ
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees. Not available for staff outside this area.
This half day study event will explain some of the main values of an MDT meeting and how they may operate in terms of their setup, professionals involved and general order of business. It will also offer input for future practice.
Through a simulated approach, it will provide the participant with an opportunity to be involved in an MDT, working through set scenarios and examples of both good and bad practice.
- Thursday 30 November 2023: 9.00 – 12.30
- Tuesday 23 January 2024: 9.00 – 12.30 FULL
- Tuesday 26 March 2024: 9.00 – 12.30
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas. Not open to people outside this area.