Hospice Leadership and Management Development Programme
If you are looking to strengthen your leadership style, improve your team’s performance, bring out the best in a tricky colleague, or to build yourself a supportive career network within the end of life and palliative care sector, this is the course for you.
Devised and delivered by award winning Business and Coaching Psychologist, Rachael Lewis, in conjunction with EOLP’s experienced clinicians and educators, this course is like no other.
High energy. High impact. Award winning.
If you send your aspiring leaders on any course this year, make it this one.
The five day modular course takes place over four months, with learning modules, a work based project and facilitated action learning. Modules include:-
- Gain and understanding the real performance issues you face
- Remind you how to set clear goals and expectations
- Practice some tools for delivering feedback
- Learn how to prepare for difficult performance conversations
- Learn why we find it difficult to delegate
- What should we be delegating
- How to delegate effectively
Motivating and Developing Others
- Learn why we find it difficult to motivate and develop others
- The benefits of motivating and developing others
- How to hold coaching conversations
- Learn about resilience
- How to keep yourself resilient
- How to build a resilient team
Learners will also have support from facilitators in the form of Action Learning Sets and individual tutorials
Download our programme details here.
If you would like to talk to someone about this course please call Mary on 01270 310260. Or download an application form here.
Who is it for?
Hospice Leaders and Managers – actual or potential
Your Care Setting
Any care setting.
Online via Zoom / Microsoft Teams
Date and time
- Monday 4 July : 9.30 – 16.30
- Friday 29 July : 9.30 – 16.30
- Wednesday 28 September : 9.30 – 16.30
- Wednesday 12 October : 9.30 – 16.30
- Tuesday 8 November 2022 : 9.30 – 16.30
Full details can be found in our programme here.
£765 inclusive of VAT for EOLP’s Hospice partners
£850 inclusive of VAT for others