Hospice Leadership and Management Development Programme
Looking to strengthen your leadership style, improve your team’s performance, bring out the best in a tricky colleague, or to build yourself a supportive career network within the end of life and palliative care sector, this is the course for you.
Devised and delivered by award winning Business and Coaching Psychologist, Rachael Lewis, in conjunction with EOLP’s experienced clinicians and educators, this course is like no other.
High energy. High impact. Award winning.
If you send your aspiring leaders on any course this year, make it this one.
The five day modular course takes place over four months, with learning modules, a work based project and facilitated learning sets. Modules include:
- Gain and understanding the real performance issues you face
- Remind you how to set clear goals and expectations
- Practice some tools for delivering feedback
- Learn how to prepare for difficult performance conversations
- Learn why we find it difficult to delegate
- What should we be delegating
- How to delegate effectively
Motivating and Developing Others
- Learn why we find it difficult to motivate and develop others
- The benefits of motivating and developing others
- How to hold coaching conversations
- Learn about resilience
- How to keep yourself resilient
- How to build a resilient team
Learners will also have support from facilitators in the form of Learning Sets and individual tutorials
If you would like to talk to someone about this course please call Mary on 01270 310260.
Register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for?
Hospice Leaders and Managers – actual or potential
Your Care Setting
Online via Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Thursday 15 June 2023
- Thursday 20 July 2023
- Thursday 14 September 2023
- Thursday 12 October 2023
- Thursday 9 November 2023
Attendance on all days is mandatory.
£850 (ask us about possible part funding)
“I have learnt so much from this course, it has been so inspiring learning and developing with others from different hospices and sharing experiences with them. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to develop their leaderships skills to attend this course. You are given so many different techniques and ways of working that there is always something that suits your style.”
Sister, St Mary’s Hospice