Grief is a normal, natural response to loss and bereavement that everyone will experience at some point in their life. Many of us, however, have a very limited understanding of how grief can affect our feelings, thoughts, behaviours and physical health.
For former carers, grief can be made more complex by the dual losses of the person and their role as a carer. This is particularly true for people who have been a carer for a long period or if the caring role has become a significant part of their identity.
The session gives former carers:
- A better understanding of the grieving process
- An understanding of normal grief, and when support may be required
- Opportunities to share their experiences
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Date and time
- Tuesday 21 June 2022 pm
- Wednesday 25 August 2022 pm
- Thursday 20 October 2022 am
- Thursday 8 December 2022 pm
- Thursday 26 January 2023 pm
- Thursday 2 March 2023 am
“Very safe and supportive environment”