For ECNHST staff only : Advance Communication Skills Training (ACST)
This Course will deliver:
Equips participants to effectively support individuals during the most difficult communication challenges, relating to their professional practices.
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse the use of a model in communication to allow a structured consultation
- Through the use of role play, demonstrate the use of therapeutic facilitative skills when dealing with a challenging communication issue.
- Through the use of constructive feedback, refine current facilitative skills
- Enhance knowledge and skills in utilising communication strategies to support difficult conversations
- Develop confidence and competence in dealing with difficult situations
Who is it for?
East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only. Bands 6 and above
Your Care Setting
East Cheshire NHS Trust
Full day session
This course will be delivered face to face at the Undercroft Centre at Macclessfield District General Hospital.
Date and time
- 10th March 2022 and 11th March 2022 : 8:30 – 17:00
This is funded for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only.