Intermediate Communication Skills Training
- Length: 5 hours
- Suitable for: Qualified nurses and Allied health professionals
- Delivered: at End of Life Care Education Hub, Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon, Crewe, CW1 4RJ or online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees. To be confirmed for outside this area.
Enhancing participants communication skills in practice by focusing on facilitative skills, enabling a therapeutic relationship through a person-centred approach.
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Critically discuss what is meant by a person-centred approach
- Critically appraise the elements of core conditions
- Critically discuss the importance of facilitative skills
- Wednesday 17 January 2024: 09.30-15.00 at End of Life Care Education Hub, Spring Farm
- Thursday 14 March 2024: 09.30-15.00 at End of Life Care Education Hub, Spring Farm
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas.
£55 for people outside of this area, or £100 per organisation*
*Applies to online courses only and enables an organisation to send up to 3 people (names and payments must be provided in advance of attending).