DNACPR – having the conversation
- Length: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Suitable for: Senior health care professional who are involved with DNACPR discussion with patients and their relatives.
- Delivered: at Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe, CW1 4RJ or online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees only (not available for staff outside these areas)
This session considers;
- Professional responsibilities relating to DNACPR
- Barriers and legal factors
- Communication skills and strategy to assist with those DNACPR discussions
- Consideration of case studies
- Monday 15 January 2024: 13.00-15.30 Online via Microsoft Teams FULL
Fully funded for people in Cheshire East or West Cheshire and Chester areas.
£30 for people outside of this area, or £75 per organisation*
*Applies to online courses only and enables an organisation to send up to 3 people (names and payments must be provided in advance of attending).