Aspiring Leaders in Palliative Care Programme
- Length: Five day modular course taking place over four months (all sessions are mandatory). This includes the four modules below, learning sets and a graduation for delegates along with their sponsors and managers. We also expect a work-based project.
- Suitable for: Health and social care leaders and managers, actual or potential who have an interest or role in palliative and end of life.
- Delivered: Online via Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Price: On application.
- Speak to facilitator: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak to a programme facilitator.
- Gain and understanding the real performance issues you face
- Remind you how to set clear goals and expectations
- Practice some tools for delivering feedback
- Learn how to prepare for difficult performance conversations
- Learn why we find it difficult to delegate
- What should we be delegating
- How to delegate effectively
Motivating and Developing Others
- Learn why we find it difficult to motivate and develop others
- The benefits of motivating and developing others
- How to hold coaching conversations
- Learn about resilience
- How to keep yourself resilient
- How to build a resilient team
Learners will also have support from facilitators in the form of Learning Sets and individual tutorials.
- Thursday 14 December 2023: 9:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 18 January 2024: 9:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 15 February 2024: 9:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 21 March 2024: 13:00 – 16:00 (Graduation)
This cohort has now commenced. If you are interested in future cohort please email email@example.com.