This is an evidence based course (attracting 12 CPD points for physicians) with expert trainers approved by the National Cancer Action Team focusing on:
• Identifying complex and challenging communication issues. Developing skills, strategies and confidence to handle issues such as giving significant information and handling anger and distress
• Exploring the impact of these strategies on communication with patients, families and colleagues
• The opportunity to reflect on your own communication skills and develop them further in a safe supportive environment
Who is it for?
Professionals who deal with challenging communication situations, particularly around loss, distress and end of life care.
Your Care Setting
Care settings that practice end of life care
2 day course
Both online via Microsoft Teams or face to face dates available
Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon, Crewe, CW1 4RJ
Date and Time
Face to face at
Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe CW1 4RJ
- Monday 13 & Tuesday 14 June 2022
- Thursday 19 & Friday 20 January 2023
- Monday 31 October & Tuesday 1 November 2022
All days 8:30 – 17:00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.