Advanced Communication Skills Training (ACST)
- Length: 2 days
- Suitable for: Senior and experienced health care professionals
- Delivered: at Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Lane, Crewe, CW1 4RJ or online via Microsoft Teams
- Price: funded for Cheshire East and West Cheshire employees only. £495 for staff outside this area.
Equips participants to effectively support individuals during the most difficult communication challenges, relating to their professional practices.
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse the use of a model in communication to allow a structured consultation
- Through the use of role play, demonstrate the use of therapeutic facilitative skills when dealing with a challenging communication issue.
- Through the use of constructive feedback, refine current facilitative skills
- Enhance knowledge and skills in utilising communication strategies to support difficult conversations
- Develop confidence and competence in dealing with difficult situations
- Thur 1 and Fri 2 February 2024: 08.30 -16.30 at Spring Farm FULL
- Thur 7 and Fri 8 March 2024: 08.30-16.30 at Spring Farm FULL