Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Any health and social care staff who come into contact with palliative and end of life patients.
Including Registered Nurses (newly qualified, new to palliative care, care home staff, etc), Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapists, etc), doctors & Care staff.
Good symptom management is essential to improving quality of life for patients, their families and those close to them. This 4 day programme will enable you to;
Explore the causes, effects, assessment & management of symptoms, including:
- Nausea & Vomiting, Pain, Constipation, Fatigue, Anxiety & depression, Breathlessness and Secretions at end of life
- Raise awareness of the wider impact of good and poor symptom management
- Consider the psychological & spiritual impact of symptoms in palliative care
- Consider the value and contribution complementary therapies and the Namaste programme can have on symptoms
- Examine the personal impact of caring for patients at end of life
Dates and times
- To be determined
Darnhill Village Hall, Winsford, CW7 4DE
This programme is open to all delegates at the cost of £300 per place.
If you have any queries please call 01270 310 260.