Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
A one-day study day facilitated by specialist palliative care staff helping practitioners to recognise, reduce and alleviate symptoms whilst considering:
- Frequency and occurrence of symptoms in the last few days of life
- Allowing a natural death – the process of dying
- The consequences of uncontrolled symptoms for the patient and their family
- Understanding and supporting relatives in last few days of a patient’s life
- How to manage common symptoms e.g. agitation, pain, vomiting, respiratory symptoms
- Q & A – an opportunity to ask our specialist panel your questions
Delivered through lectures, workshops & discussion
Dates and further details to be confirmed.
If you would like to register your interest in this day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details.