Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Registered Nurses, AHPs & Care staff
Good pain management is essential to improving quality of life for patients, their families and those close to them. This study day will;
- Raise awareness of the concept of “total pain” in palliative care.
- Increase knowledge of the physiology of pain and the pain mechanisms involved in advanced disease.
- Develop and build on existing knowledge of pharmacological principles, commonly used drugs and routes of administration
- Raise awareness of the assessment of pain when an individual has dementia.
- Explore alternative non-pharmacological treatment strategies available to manage pain
Dates and Times
To be determined
Darnhill Village Hall, Winsford, CW7 4DE
This programme is open to all delegates at the cost of £75 per place.
If you have any queries please call 01270 310 260.