Who is it for?
For Care Home Managers, leads or those who will take the programme forward in to the Care Home environment.
- Introduction to the Namaste Care Programme
- Discussion about Advanced Dementia
- Challenges people face living with Advanced Dementia
- The Namaste Care Environment
- Using the 5 senses in the Namaste Care Environment
- Touch, Sound, Taste, Aroma and Vision
- The Namaste Care Programme in your Care Setting
- Introduction to Namaste Evaluation
- Namaste Care Room experience
Course Dates and Times
Tuesday 26 October 2021: 10:30 – 15:00 – FULL
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
This course is not open to delegates outside the Cheshire CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.