Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Are you required to have conversations with patients and those important to them about their care ?
Do you support patients and those important to them to start to think about their care as they become less well ?
Are you interested in learning more about Advance Care Planning ?
Do you want to gain more skills and knowledge around Advanced Care Planning ?
Who is it for?
All health and social care staff.
Please be aware that some content may raise emotional challenges and feelings – please be sensitive to this when booking your place.
During the course you will be guided through the following topic areas;
- Think About It – Supporting people and those important to them to start to think about their care as they become less well
- Talk About It – It’s everyone’s responsibility to talk to people about their care and the future
- Record It – Documenting people’s wishes means they are more likely to get the care they want at the place they want to be
- Share It- Identifying the documents and strategies to share information
- Monday 29 March 2021 CANCELLED
- more dates coming soon
9.45 – 15.00
To Attend Online Training
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Funded for all staff.
Please ensure you include a full postal address on the “My Address” section of the booking form to indicate where the workbook should be posted to prior to the session.