Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only. Bands 6 and above
Equips participants to effectively support individuals during the most difficult communication challenges, relating to their professional practices.
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse the use of a model in communication to allow a structured consultation
- Through the use of role play, demonstrate the use of therapeutic facilitative skills when dealing with a challenging communication issue.
- Through the use of constructive feedback, refine current facilitative skills
- Enhance knowledge and skills in utilising communication strategies to support difficult conversations
- Develop confidence and competence in dealing with difficult situations
Dates and Times
This course will be delivered face to face at the Undercroft Centre in MDGH.
Attendance on both days is mandatory
- 10th March 2022 and 11th March 2022 : 8:30 – 17:00
For an application form please contact email@example.com
This event is for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only.
This is funded for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only.
This course will be delivered face to face. Further details will be emailed to delegates before the date.