- Introduction to the 5 Priorities for End of Life Care
- Introduction to the Care Plan for End of Life , why we need it, and how it can be used to support your clinical practice
- Case study group work to explore and share some of the challenges when caring for the dying person. For example:
- Recognising dying
- Communication with patients and families
- Hydration and nutrition concerns
- Mental Capacity related issues
Funded places for people employed in South Cheshire, Vale Royal and Eastern Cheshire localities.
£60 for delegates outside the area. If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.
Thursday 4 June 2020 – Spring Farm, Crewe or
Tuesday 1 September 2020 – Richmond Village, Nantwich or
Monday 30 November 2020 – Richmond Village, Nantwich or
Tuesday 23 February 2021 – East Cheshire Hospice, Macclesfield