This course will cover:
- What is verification of expected adult death?
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Review any changes in regard to COVID-19
- Explore the professional and legal issues in relation to the verification of expected death including roles and responsibilities
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Your Care Setting
Care settings that practice end of life care
2 hour session
Online via Microsoft Teams
Date and time
- Thursday 5 May : 10.00 – 11.30
- Tuesday 5 July : 9.30 – 11.00 FULL
- Friday 16 September : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 15 November : 13.30 – 15.00
- Thursday 12 January 2023 : 10.30 – 12.00
- Thursday 2 March 2023 : 13.30 – 15.00
Fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
There is a £25 charge for those attending out of the Cheshire CCG area.