Caring for someone with advancing dementia
The course will help you gain an understanding of what to expect as Dementia advances including:
- Changes in Perception
- Making the home dementia friendly
- Understanding Sundowning
- Improving communication
- Supporting someone’s eating, drinking and continence
- Supporting anticipatory grief
- Supporting through signposting (Dementia UK)
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Unpaid carers (family/friend).
Please note health professionals can also attend, but priority will be given to unpaid carers.
2 hour session
Online via Microsoft Teams
Dates and times
- Wednesday 31 May 2023: 14:00 – 16:00