- Are you required to have conversations with patients and those important to them about their care?
- Do you support patients and those important to them to start to think about their care as they become less well?
- Are you interested in learning more about Advance Care Planning?
- Do you want to gain more skills and knowledge around Advance Care Planning?
If so this interactive session is divided into 4 main areas:
- Think about
- Talk about
- Record and
to help you to have those conversation and identify what is important to the patients that you care for.
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Any Health and Social Care Professional.
Your Care Setting
Any care setting that delivers palliative and end of life care.
The session is 5 hours
Online via Microsoft Teams
Dates and times
- Wednesday 4 May : 9.45 – 15.00
- Thursday 26 May : 9.45 – 15.00
- Friday 10 June : 9.45 – 15.00
- Wednesday 29 June : 9.45 – 15.00
- Wednesday 13 July : 9.45 – 15.00
There is no charge to attend this study day.