Cheshire EPaCCS Workshop – Using electronic records to enhance patient experience at the end of life
This course will:
- Reflect on the groups experiences of using the EPaCCS workbook
- Give an overview of the Cheshire wide digital implementation of EPaCCS demonstrating how their clinical records fit within this
- Consider the use of EPaCCS from a patient case study perspective
- Review current data and the potential implications for local practice
PLEASE NOTE: participants must complete the EPaCCS workbook before attending this session for the content to be relevant.
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Health and Social Care Staff working in Cheshire that are involved in the care of people at the end of life
Your Care Setting
Any care setting.
1 hour 30 minutes
Online via Microsoft Teams
Date and time
- Tuesday 12 September 2023: 9.30 – 11:00
- Thursday 23 November 2023: 13:00 – 14:30
- Friday 9 February 2024: 9.30 – 11:00
Fully funded for delegates from all care settings in South Cheshire, West Cheshire, Vale Royal & East Cheshire.
(This course is not open to delegates outside the Cheshire CCG area.)