This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to improve their communication skills when supporting patients and their relatives.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The importance of communicating with compassion and empathy
- The value of using open questions to elicit concerns
- How to demonstrate empathy through active listening
- How and when to appropriately refer on to other healthcare professionals
Book here now.
Who is it for?
Health Care Professionals.
Your Care Setting
Any care setting that delivers palliative and end of life care.
Online via Microsoft Teams
Date and time
- Thursday 1 September : 10.00 – 12.00
- Thursday 2 March 2023 : 10.00 – 12.00
Fully funded for those who live or work in the Cheshire CCG area.