Aspiring Leaders in Palliative Care Programme
This programme will cover:
- The five day modular course takes place over four months, with learning modules, a work based project and facilitated action learning.
- Gain and understanding the real performance issues you face
- Remind you how to set clear goals and expectations
- Practice some tools for delivering feedback
- Learn how to prepare for difficult performance conversations
- Learn why we find it difficult to delegate
- What should we be delegating
- How to delegate effectively
Motivating and Developing Others
- Learn why we find it difficult to motivate and develop others
- The benefits of motivating and developing others
- How to hold coaching conversations
- Learn about resilience
- How to keep yourself resilient
How to build a resilient team
Learning will also have support from facilitators in the form of Action Learning Sets and individual tutorials
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and an application form.
Who is it for?
Health and social care leaders and managers , actual or potential who have an interest or role in palliative and end of life care.
Your Care Setting
Any care setting that delivers palliative and end of life care.
The learning takes place over a 6 month period
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- Facilitated action learning sets
- Work based palliative/end of life care project
- Virtual Learning Environment : Padlet
- Thursday 16 November 2023
- Thursday 14 December 2023
- Thursday 18 January 2024
- Thursday 15 February 2024
- Thursday 21 March 2024
Delegates must attend all dates (non-attendance may mean it is not possible to continue with the programme).
£850 per place
“I have learnt so much from this course, it has been so inspiring learning and developing with others from different hospices and sharing experiences with them. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to develop their leaderships skills to attend this course. You are given so many different techniques and ways of working that there is always something that suits your style.”
Lauren McKenny, Sister
St Mary’s Hospice