Palliative and End of Life – Practice Educator
37 ½ hrs per week
(Job Share Considered)
- Based within the Service and Practice Development Team
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Champion approaches that positively impact on palliative care and end of life care
- Influence and facilitate best practice and education across a broad spectrum of community and care settings which includes acute care
- Provide vocational and other tailored learning and educational opportunities for those delivering end of life care.
- Support a range of projects within EoLP; identifying and negotiating opportunities for partnership working.
- Lead and guide on specific specialist areas of work.
Download the Full Advert
For an application pack or to talk to a member of the Leadership and Management Team please contact Caroline Kirkham on 01270 310260 or by email at Caroline.Kirkham@eolp.org.uk.
Please apply via NHS jobs here: Palliative & End of Life Care Practice Educator (jobs.nhs.uk)
Salary scale: Band 6- AFC –£30,365 – £37,890 pa- WTE
Closing date: 28 May 2021
Interviews: 23 June 2021