This training will now be delivered interactively online, please see additional dates released below.
Email “email@example.com” to secure your place. (You do not have to complete booking form)
To attend On Line Training
Equipment : You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Please book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for?
- Review changes in regard to COVID-19
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Clinical observation of absence of life
Course Dates for Online Training
- Wednesday 8 April 9.30 – 11:00 or 13.30 – 15:00
- Thursday 9 April 9.30 – 11:00 or 13.30 – 15:00
- Wednesday 15 April 9.30 – 11:00 or 13.30 – 15:00
- Thursday 16 April 9.30 – 11:00 or 13.30 – 15:00
Training – venue to be confirmed
- Thursday 25 June 2020
- Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Tuesday 26 January 2021
Funded places for people employed throughout Cheshire.
£25 to staff working outside this area, please note you will be required to pay before attending the training.