Share the course on twitter : Tweet Funded places are available for staff in the North West. There will be a £25 charge for anyone working outside these areas. ==================
To attend On Line Training
Equipment : You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting. Who is it for? Registered Nurses Course Overview
- Review changes in regard to COVID-19
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Clinical observation of absence of life
Course Dates for Online Training
The following date are fully funded places for people employed throughout Cheshire only.
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 : 13.30 – 15:00
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 : 10.30 – 12noon
- Monday 22 March : 13.30 – 15:00
Cost Please see above for fully funded areas. £25 to staff working outside this area, please note you will be required to pay before attending the training.