Who is it for? Registered Nurses Course Overview This is an online interactive session done through Microsoft Teams.
- What is verification of expected adult death?
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Review any changes in regard to COVID-19
- Explore the professional and legal issues in relation to the verification of expected death including roles and responsibilities
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 23 June: 9.30 – 11.00 CANCELLED
- Wednesday 21 July: 10.30 -12.00
- Wednesday 22 September: 10.30 – 12.00
- Tuesday 2 November: 13.30 – 15.00
- Thursday 13 January 2022: 10.30 – 12.00
- Wednesday 16 March 2022: 13.30 – 15.00
Cost FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… £25 charge for those attending out of the CCG area. If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.