Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Registered nurses working in nursing homes and community nurses in East Cheshire caring for people at end of life
This is an interactive online course via Microsoft Teams.
- Practical use and walkthrough of the Blue Booklet
- End of life drugs used – indications for use, administration methods and dosages
- Drug calculations
- Case studies
- Worries and questions
- Where to get further help and support
Dates and Times
- Tuesday 15 June : 13.00 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Tuesday 22 June : 13.00 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Tuesday 12 October : 13.00 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Tuesday 19 October : 13.00 – 15.00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the East Cheshire area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.