Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at Registered Nurses, Nursing Associates, Care Staff & Allied Health Professionals who support patients/residents in the last 12 months of life in all settings including community, primary care, care homes and acute hospitals.
This course will:
- Familiarise you to the concepts of palliative care.
- Introduce the 5 “Priorities of Care”
- Define Advance Care Planning and how you may contribute to this
- Develop your communication skills & confidence in having difficult conversations with patients/residents and those important to them.
- Explore common symptoms, the causes, effects, assessment & management
- Cover concepts & theories relating to loss, grief & bereavement.
- Increase your awareness of the concept of resilience
Darnhall Village Hall, Winsford, CW7 4DG
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 12 January 2022 : 9.30 – 16.00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022 : 9.30 – 16.00
- Friday 4 February 2022 : 9.30 – 16.00
- Tuesday 15 February 2022 : 9.30 – 16.00
The course is £300. We have funding via the Edith Reeves grant which could pay 50% of this fee. Please email email@example.com for more details.
If you have any queries about this event call 01270 310 260.