Share the course on twitter : Tweet
The use and operation of the McKinley T34 Syringe Pump and how to access help and support when using in a care home and other other clinical environments. *Note this course does not cover End of Life drugs* The training is delivered by a McKinley registered trainer. For Registered Nurses.
To attend On Line Training
Equipment : You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
- With access to a syringe pump
- Without access to a syringe pump
Course Dates and Times
The following courses will be delivered interactively on-line.
Further details will be emailed to delegates before the date.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 27 October 2020 : 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 12 November 2020 : 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 17 December 2020 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11 February 2020 – 10:00 – 12:00
Funded places for staff in Cheshire CCG footprint.
£25 to staff working outside this area.