Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for? Community nurses and registered nurses working in care homes in the West of Cheshire, caring for people at end of life. This course is also suitable for Paramedics who are administering end of life drugs.
Course Overview An overview of the medication used to control the 5 common symptoms at end of life, including an update on the control of Covid-19 symptoms and how to use the Care and Communication Record.
The course will cover:
- Medication used for common symptoms at end of life including indications for use and dosages.
- Drug calculations
- Methods of administration
- A ‘walkthrough’ the Care and Communicaiton Record
- Case studies
- Where to get help and support
- Karen Finch : Locality Co-ordinator, The End of Life Partnership
- Charlotte McBride Specialist Palliative Care Nurse (Cheshire and Wirral Partnership Trust).
2 Hour Interactive Online Session
Course Dates and Time
Wednesday 18 November 2020 : 13.00 – 15.00
To Attend Online Training
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
FULLY FUNDED for staff working the Cheshire CCG footprint. (Not available for delegates outside Cheshire CCG footprint.)