Share the course on twitter : Tweet
This course has been accredited by the North West Simulation Education Network.
Who is it for?
Any staff working in a nursing or care homes in Cheshire.
Sometimes it is difficult to determine when a resident is dying and coming to the end of their life. This interactive, online training session looks at how to recognise the signs of approaching death and the actions you need to take, by means of using simulation videos, discussions, debate and debriefing.
Dates and time
- Monday 17 May 2021 : 13:00 – 15:00 : FULL
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 28 September 2021 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11 November 2021 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 1 February 2022 : 13:00 – 15:00
To attend On Line Training you will need
- Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad
- a microphone and webcam for vision
- a compatible browser
You do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.
£25 to staff outside this area.