In accordance with guidelines from Government and Public Health England around COVID-19, the Mesothelioma Study day has been postponed.
We are already working on a new date and all those who are currently booked onto the day will be notified in due course.
This day is specifically aimed at professionals who have contact with people affected by, or at risk of asbestos related disease.
- Asbetos awareness – Mr. Greg Byrne, Managing Director, R B Asbestos Consultants Limited
- Mesothelioma – diagnosing, brief overview – Dr. Duncan Fullerton, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, Mid Cheshire Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Treating Mesothelioma – Dr Paul Taylor, Consultant Medical Oncologist, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Symptom Management – Dr Kathryn Gaunt, Consultant in Palliative Care, Macclesfield District General Hospital
- Supporting the patient and carer – Mairead Dixon, Mesothelioma Nurse Specialist, Wythenshawe hospital
- The Role of the Coroner – Alan Moore, H M Coroner for Cheshire, Warrington
- Cheshire Asbestos Victims Support Group – Dr Les Hodgkinson, Chair, Cheshire Asbestos Victims Support Group
The Hall at Marthall, Sandlebridge Lane, Marthall, Knutsford, WA16 7SB