Share the course on twitter : Tweet
The day is designed to enable the participant to become and be an effective mentor. It will introduce a mentorship model of practice, stages of the relationship, benefits and challenges. It will also allow the participant to explore the relationship through group work, discussion and reflection on practice.
(Please note this course is not a NMC recognised course that gives in depth information on the role of the practice supervisor and/or practice assessor.)
Who is it for?
Practitioners/senior care workers who facilitate learning and/or assesses learner achievement in a health or social care setting.
- Explore the role, responsibilities and key skills of a mentor
- Discuss benefits and challenges of mentorship
- Identify with tools to plan and carry out the mentoring process
- Provide a support network for mentors
- Support mentors’ training needs within their role
Course Dates and Times
- Tuesday 9 March 2021 : 13:00 – 15:00
To attend On Line Training you will need
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.. £25 to delegates outside the area. (Cancellation charges apply)