Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
All health and social care professionals and allied health care professionals
This is an online interactive session
- Are you required to have conversations with patients and those important to them about their care?
- Do you support patients and those important to them to start to think about their care as they become less well?
- Are you interested in learning more about Advance Care Planning?
- Do you want to gain more skills and knowledge around Advance Care Planning?
If so this interactive session is divided into 4 main areas
Think about, Talk about, Record and Share, to help you to have those conversation and identify what is important to the patients that you care for.
Dates and Times
- Thursday 3 June : 9.45 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Friday 3 September : 9.45 – 15.00
- Friday 24 September : 9.45 – 15.00
- Thursday 11 November : 9.45 – 15.00
- Thursday 13 January : 9.45 – 15.00
- Thursday 17 March : 9.45 – 15.00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.