Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
This is a course for health and social care staff who work in senior roles and lead teams within a Care Home environment.
This six week programme will consider a variety of topics to equip you will the knowledge and skills to lead your team into the future.
Session content includes;
- Resilience – how to be more resilient
- Leading into the future
- Making difficult decisions
- Handling difficult conversations within your team
- How to prioritise time effectively
- Helping your team to cope
Dates and time
- Thursday 24 February 2022 : 13.30 – 14.30 (pre meet)
- Tuesday 1 March 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 8 March 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 15 March 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 22 March 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 29 March 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 5 April 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
This programme is open to all delegates at the cost of £300 per place. Please contact us for details of possible funding for up to 50%.
If you have any queries about this programme please call 01270 310 260.