Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
For ECNHST employees only
Equips participants with the knowledge and skills to improve their communication skills when supporting patients and their relatives.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The importance of communicating with compassion and empathy
- The value of using open questions to elicit concerns
- How to demonstrate empathy through active listening
- How and when to appropriately refer on to other healthcare professionals
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 7 July 2021 : 13.00 – 15.00
This event is for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only. (Bands 1-3)
This is funded for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only.
This course will be delivered interactively on-line. Further details will be emailed to delegates before the date.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.