Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Health Care Professionals.
This is an interactive online session
Equips participants with the knowledge and skills to improve their communication skills when supporting patients and their relatives.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The importance of communicating with compassion and empathy
- The value of using open questions to elicit concerns
- How to demonstrate empathy through active listening
- How and when to appropriately refer on to other healthcare professionals
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday 30 November : 13.00 – 15.00
- Tuesday 25 January 2022 : 13:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 9 March 2022 : 13.00 – 15.00
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
Their is a £20 charge for those attending out of the CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.