Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Health Care Professionals . Bands 1-3
This is an interactive online session
Equips participants with the knowledge and skills to improve their communication skills when supporting patients and their relatives.
By the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The importance of communicating with compassion and empathy
- The value of using open questions to elicit concerns
- How to demonstrate empathy through active listening
- How and when to appropriately refer on to other healthcare professionals
Dates and Times
- Tuesday 22 June : 13.00 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Tuesday 28 September : 13.00 – 15.00
- Tuesday 30 November : 13.00 – 15.00
- Wednesday 9 March 2022 : 13.00 – 15.00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss. £20 per place out of area.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.Shortcode