Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
For ECNHST employees only
Enhancing participants communication skills in practice by focusing on facilitative skills, enabling a therapeutic relationship through a person-centred approach.
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Critically discuss what is meant by a person-centred approach
- Critically appraise the elements of core conditions
- Critically discuss the importance of facilitative skills
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 22 September 2021 : 10.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 3 February 2022 : 10.00 – 15.00
This event is for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only. (Bands 4-5)
This is funded for East Cheshire NHS Trust employees only.
This course will be delivered interactively on-line. Further details will be emailed to delegates before the date.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.