Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Health Care Professionals.
This is an interactive online session
Enhancing participants communication skills in practice by focusing on facilitative skills, enabling a therapeutic relationship through a person-centred approach.
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Critically discuss what is meant by a person-centred approach
- Critically appraise the elements of core conditions
- Critically discuss the importance of facilitative skills
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 3 November : 10.00 – 15.00 Online
- Monday 8 November : 10.00 – 15.00 Face to Face (See venue below)
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 : 10.00 – 15.00 Online
Unit 1, Spring Farm Business Centre, Moss Ln, Crewe CW1 4RJ
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
Their is a £40 charge for those attending out of the CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.