Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Health Care Professionals . Bands 4-5
This is an interactive online session
Enhancing participants communication skills in practice by focusing on facilitative skills, enabling a therapeutic relationship through a person-centred approach.
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Critically discuss what is meant by a person-centred approach
- Critically appraise the elements of core conditions
- Critically discuss the importance of facilitative skills
Dates and Times
- Monday 14 June : 10.00 – 15.00 CANCELLED
- Tuesday 7 September : 10.00 – 15.00
- Wednesday 3 November : 10.00 – 15.00
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 : 10.00 – 15.00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss. £40 per place out of area.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.