Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
A course for health and social care professionals working in the community, hospitals and care homes.
The 2.5 hour interactive online session will cover:
- Shared decision-making: The rights of the person with dementia, their family, LPA and professionals
- The ethics and law of withdrawing and withholding treatment at end of life.
- Is it ethical to lie to a person with dementia?
- Sexual intimacy in dementia
To attend On Line Training you will need
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and time
- Thursday 10 February 2022 : 13:30 – 16:00
Places are fully funded for staff employed in South Cheshire, Vale Royal and Eastern Cheshire localities.
This course is not open to delegates outside these areas.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.