Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
The 2 hour online course is for senior health care professional who are involved with DNACPR discussion with patients and their relatives. This may include clinical nurse specialists, senior nursing staff, Gp’s and doctors.
This is an interactive online session
Couple of paragraphs, use bullet points where appropriate
The two hour session will consider
- Professional responsibilities relating to DNACPR
- Barriers and legal factors
- Communication skills and strategy to assist with those DNACPR discussions
- Consideration of case studies
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 9 June : 10.00 – 12.00
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss. £39 Charge for those attending outside of the Cheshire CCG area.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.