This bespoke training has been funded for Staffordshire Primary Care Network Nursing and Allied Health Professionals.
The webinar consists of a 2 hour interactive online session exploring ;
- the Dementia journey
- advanced dementia and ‘end of life’
- person-centred dementia care
- mental capacity
- Q&A Session
To Attend Online Training
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Book Your Place Now Online
Please book online via your organisations location. It is not possible to attend a session outside your area.
- Wednesday 10 November 2021 : 13:30 – 15:30
Burton, Lichfield and Tamworth, East Staffordshire :
- Tuesday 16 November 2021 : 13:30 – 15:30
- Tuesday 14 December 2021 : 13:30 – 15:30