Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Health and Social Care Staff working in Cheshire that are involved in the care of people at the end of life
This is an online session
- To reflect on the groups experiences of using the EPaCCS workbook
- To give an overview of the Cheshire wide digital implementation of EPaCCS demonstrating how clinical records from different organisations fit within this
- To consider the use of EPaCCS from a patient case study perspective
- To review current Primary Care EPaCCS data for Cheshire and to consider the potential implications for local practice
PLEASE NOTE: An EPaCCS workbook will be sent to confirmed delegates prior to attending this session. This must be completed before attending the session.
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and Times
- Wednesday 17 November : 9.30 – 11.00 FULL
- Friday 21 January 2022 : 13.30 – 15.00
- Tuesday 15 March 2022 : 9.30 – 11.00
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
This course is not open to delegates outside the Cheshire CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.