Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Practitioners who care for heart failure patients in any care setting e.g. Nurses, GPs, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Therapists, Level 3 Health Care Assistants
- Causes & treatments for heart failure
- Symptom management at end of life
- Models indicating prognosis as a trigger for commencement on the Gold Standards Framework Register
- Importance of empowering patients
- Partnership working – a practical guide to delivering palliative care
- Communication skills
Dates and further details to be confirmed.
If you would like to register your interest in this day please contact email@example.com with your name and contact details.